Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Flowers for Algernon

If you were given a choice to have an operation that would make you much smarter, would you do it?, especially if you knew the effects of the surgery would only be temporary? why or why not. Use examples from the story

If i was given the opportunity to have an operation that would make me much smarter, and i knew the surgery would only be temporary, I would not do it. The reason why i would noe do it becuase if i knew that i was only going to be smart for one a little amount of time then why do it at all, because for all you know you could be smart for like only a day or two, and i wouldnt want to feel smart for a short period of time, and then lose it wanting to feel smart again but you couldn't. I would just be myself i mean why try to be something when you're not. People are just going to have to accept me for the way i am. I mean if other people dont like you the way that you are and they want you to changed for them then that is there problem because they dont need to worry about something if it doesnt involved them.
That it what i would do

3 comments: