Wednesday, April 29, 2009

"The outcast of Poker Flat"

If you had to blame someone or something for the outcasts' deaths who or what would you blame and why? (Pick only one)
  • Uncle Billy
  • Citizens of Poker Flat
  • Bad luck
  • Outcasts

If i were to blame someone, i would blame Uncle Billy. I blame him becuase he left them alone. If he would have never left them alone then maybe they still would have been alive. I blame him also becuase he didnt even tell them that he was going to leave them alone. The citizens kicked him out but still he still should have told the girls that he was leaving,, he just took the horses and left, like they didn't even matter

That is why i blame Uncle Billy

1 comment:

  1. Hey Man - nice blog.. I see youre really gettin into the online poker scene.. thats great! good luck with that.. I play professionally and have a blog myself that youre free to check out.. If you have any questions or need any help, let me know.. take care,
    http://papelbon2007.blogspot.com/
    Matt

    ReplyDelete