Monday, May 4, 2009

Adam's Diary

I was walking throught the trees just minding my own buisnes, when i heard footsteps following me. I turned around and saw that there was a woman who was looking at me, she looked like she was trying to figure something out. I kind of ignored her and just kept on walking through the forest. As i walked, she was still behind me following me. It felt kind of wierd foe her to be following me so i just climbed up the tree. I got on to the hightest branch that i could reach without breaking it, i was on the branch looking down at her. She was just staring up at the tree that i was in. I looked at her face and it was very beautiful. I waited for her to leave but she didn't. I just stayed up at the tree , and fell asleep.

I started to get along with her. Her name was Eve. She would talk to me about anything and she wouldalways be the first to anwser things that needed to be anwsered and the nameof animals that needed to be named she would always be the first to do things while i had to take a long time to answer them. I stopped taking to her because, she would always act like she is smarter than me, so then evertime she was around me i would not talk or even look at her becuase she got vey annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment