Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Hansel and Gretal

Tell this story through any of the charachters eyes ( mother, father, Hansel, Gretal, or the old woman.



The Old Woman:

I just came back from the store from buying candy and bread to make me a house, so that i can make kids come to my house and start eating it. When the kids came i will be very nice to them and tell them that they can stay in my house for as long as they want, and then when i have thier trust, i will start giving them a lot of food so that i can fatten them up, so that i can eat them. I was out side making the house, it was kind of hard because i couldn't resits from eating some of the candy and bread myself. When i finished making my house, i went inside to rearrange things. I was done making everything so then i just had to sit and wait.

****************************

Its been two days since i built my house and i already had 2 kids come here, i welcomed them of course. I went on with my plan to bieng nice to them. I gave them a lot of food so that i can fatten them up, the kids just ate and ate and ate, and they had no idea of what was about to happen to them. I told the kids to go inside of the oven so that i could cook them, and all they did was look at me and started to run and scream, I grabbed them by the colar of the neck and shoved them inside of them oven so i could cook them. Later, i went upstairs to lay down and rest becuase i was full of my dinner that i ate, and just fell asleep.

I woke up the next moring and saw that there were two kids out side of my house they were talking to each other, and i found out that the girls' name was Gretal and the boys' name was Hansel. I went down stairs and went outside to greet them. When they looked at me they looked kind of scared, but then when i was talking to them (in a very nice tone) they looked like they weren't afraid of me. I told them thet they could come inside and eat, and that i would not do no harm to them ( i had my fingers crossed). They came inside of my house, still stuffing thier faces with the candy and bread that was from my house. I made them beds and gave them food. I was as nice to them as i could possibly could.
They satyed the night over at my house, and the next morning i was hungry so then i was in a very bad mood because i was starving. So then I went to go and wake up the kids, when i woke up Hansel i took him out of the bed and i took him to the room where the was a cage in, and locked it. I went up staits to go wake up Gretal, when i woke her up i told her to go and give Hansel some food and to feed him until he got fatter, becuase i was going to eat him. When she heard me say that she started to cry. She did what i told her to do. I was in the kitchen getting the oven ready. She was behind me and i told her to get in, and she told me that she didn't know how, and i was so hungry that i wanted her to get in right away, so i showed her how, and she pushed me in. It got dark

No comments:

Post a Comment